Soil is one of the world’s largest human-managed carbon sinks, and plays a significant role in our adaptation to, and mitigation of climate change. Despite collecting millions of soil samples every year globally, we still don’t have enough data to properly understand it. This prevents us from making optimal decisions around fertiliser use, land management and ultimately carbon.
At FarmLab, we provide agronomy and project management software to better manage soil. Our platform consists of a mobile and web app, that gives users the ability to soil samples and map them using remotely sensed data from satellites to make informed decisions about land management, fertiliser use and soil carbon.
We’re a small but growing team focussed on helping make agriculture more sustainable. You’ll be working with our client base of farmers, agronomists and carbon developers to help them achieve success with the FarmLab platform.
Responsible to the Head of Accounts, the FarmLab Customer Success Manager is a full-time role, working remotely but based in NSW.
How you’ll make an impact:
You’ll make an impact by building trusted relationships with our clients as they work to improve their soil. You’ll provide best practice, digital-agriculture solutions to support soil test interpretation, spatial mapping and help educate your clients around the latest technology to help them spatially manage soil.
You’ll support our clients in their adoption of our cutting-edge sampling and modelling tools, and espouse our company values of transparency, integrity and innovation.
What you’ll do
Build advocacy for FarmLab and become a trusted advisor within the industry including professional bodies, technology partners and other stakeholders
Deliver exceptional value to our agronomy partners and their clients beyond the FarmLab platform and in line with their strategic priorities
Provide support and troubleshooting to your clients on the FarmLab platform using Asana and Hubspot to manage support tickets and tasks.
Drive partner channel engagement to increase the rate of FarmLab adoption through roadshows, partner & client’s events, hosting webinars and facilitating training
5. Drive the adoption and support the training of our clients in the use of FarmLab soil modelling and analytics tools.
Use Hubspot to gain data insights to help clearly plan your client interaction and consistently build and update your client growth plans.
What you’ll bring
· An undergraduate degree in Agronomy, Rural Science or equivalent degree.
· Minimum 3 years experience working in an agribusiness, supporting clients such as farmers, agronomists, or carbon developers.
· Prior exposure and experience using GIS tools (QGIS, ArcGIS, Google Earth Pro)
· Superior communications skills and a positive outlook.
· Experience working in a small high performing team and should be able to demonstrate through previous experiences how they can drive innovation.
· A drivers license and the ability to work adjusted hours to help our clients succeed.
For expressions of interest, please send a CV with cover letter to email@example.com